Available industrial/commercial properties in Carbon County. Please click on the links below to find properties that are listed on the Wyoming MLS site for Carbon County.
If you need further information, please contact CCEDC at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-324-3836.
- Rawlins –Commercial and industrial properties
- Rawlins – more commercial and industrial properties
- Saratoga –Saratoga commercial properties
- Carbon County lots and land – Lots and Land
Available commercial/industrial sites listed in Rawlins, Saratoga and other communities throughout Carbon County.
For further information contact:
Carbon County Economic Development Corporation
Cindy Wallace, Executive Director
215 W. Buffalo Street, Suite 304
Rawlins, WY 82301
307-324-3836 or email@example.com
Other Buildings and Sites Available in Carbon County:
Union Wireless Building/Drive- Thru side
2300 West Spruce, Rawlins, WY 82301
Union Wireless floor plan click on this link.
- Space available for affordable lease – share half of the building with Union Wireless in other half.
- Drive thru available.
- Business responsible for setting up kitchen and seating area.
- Patio area available during summer months for seating too.
- Off the west exit of I-80 on busy Spruce Street.
- Contact CCEDC at 307-324-3836 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Rawlins Plaza Retail Space for lease
Join Tractor Supply & Dollar Tree in this building. Approximately 19,500 sq. ft. which can be reduced for smaller space per needs. More details.
5, 250 sq. foot building located at 1811 Spruce Street in Rawlins. Lot size is 26,294 sq feet. Immediate income when you purchase this large, highly visible commercial building. Extra large paved parking lot, easy access to I-80. Current tenant is under lease until July 31, 2018. Central air cooling, on city utilities. Aluminum exterior and aluminum/steel roof. Ceiling height under 16 feet. Contact CCEDC for more details and agent’s name.
Exciting restaurant opportunity in Baggs, WY!
Hanna Shop Building
7,600 Sq ft shop at 107 Front Street in Hanna, WY. Insulated floor and 3 phase electric
Attached second building 40×40.
City of Hanna water and sewer; Electric- Rocky Mountain Power; Gas- Black Hills Energy
For Sale priced at $95,000 or will negotiate rent.
Contact Don Cuin – 307-328-7167 or 307-320-3295 Cell
Grand Encampment Business Park
- Acreage: Approx. 6 acres
- Zoned: Industrial
- Soil type: Sandy clay with areas of fill
- Water: City of Encampment; Water main size 4″,6″,8″; static pressure-115 lbs.; residual pressure- 20psi; flow per minute- 2300 gpm.
- Sewer: City of Encampment. Sewer Main – 8″, size – 8″; lagoon 2 cell treatment plant; rated capacity (mgd) 1.2; Peak demand (mgd) .1mgd.
- Electric Power: Carbon Power & Light; Service Voltage to Site- 14.4/24.9kv 3 phase; 120/240 outbuildings; Transmission voltage- 34.5 KV; Distribution Voltage – 14.4/24.9 kv3 phase; Secondary voltage – 240/480 3 phase.
- Gas Provider: Use of individual propane tanks.
- Telecommunications Services: Local exchange carrier- Union Telephone; Switch-SS7; Type-Digital; Fiber available to town but not to site.
- No rail service. Closest rail service Walcott Junction – 29 miles Union Pacific Mainline.
Highways 130 & 70
- Lease or Sale Terms: Negotiable with each parcel having individual agreements with the Town of Encampment.
Contact: Town of Encampment
Encampment, WY 82325